February 2020 Meeting: "Becoming a Snowbird without moving to Florida"
Who Are We?
We are a group of aircraft builders, owners and enthusiasts with a hangar, lounge and workshop facility located at the Carp Airport on the west end of the city of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Our winter meetings are held at the Canadian Aviation and Space Museum every third Thursday of the month in October, November, January, February, March, April & May, whilst our summer meetings are held at the EAA Carp Hangar in June, August & September. The July meeting does not happen as it falls during the week of Airventure.
What We Offer
- Regular Sunday get-togethers at the chapter lounge, with volunteers busy pulling rivets in our Zenith Cruzer kit project in our workshop - all welcome!
- Chapter meetings featuring - films, videos, and guest speakers
- Maintenance seminars and building tips
- Technical information
- A tool crib
- "Carb Heat" - our newsletter
- An opportunity to meet people with similar interests
- The best value for aircraft tie down spots in Ottawa! (mail email@example.com for details).