Dee Johnson has a Europa project that he is selling.
He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Picture above is stock photo. Not actual project.)
1978 Citabria Project
Sam Puma has a Citabria project that he is selling. More details below.
He can be reached at 310-722-7862
1978 Citabria 7GCBC $60,000 - MORE THAN $75,000 INVESTED (not including my labor)
Total time before rebuild: Airframe - 2731.1 Engine: O-320-A2D 192.2 SMOH
Registered with FAA until Jan. 31, 2023
Rebuild in process:
- Fuselage stripped, inspected, repaired where necessary, coated, all new wood, new skylight, new wiring, new radio ground plane, new sewn Ceconite Envelop included, baggage door mod installed etc.
- Wings stripped, inspected, repaired where necessary, all rib nails removed and replaced with reticulated stainless steel nails, coated, new rib tape, and new wiring. Ceconite covering, dope coated but needs some final tapes and final coat before silver coat. Wing inspection panel modes avilable to be installed. Aeroled strobes wired but not installed.
- Control surfaces stripped, inspected, repaired where necessary and coated. Ceconite covering, dope coated but needs some final tapes and final coat before silver coat.
- Interior panels, and seats upholstered. New instrument panel and glare shield. Aspen 1000 EFD and EFD500- SW v2.X installed. New LED map light. New lighting panel. New PS audio Panel.
- Numerous installation manuals, including Citabria service and parts manuals.
- All log books. Work to date signed off by an A&P / IA.
- More than 600 photos, videos, diagrams, drawings and printed documents available on a thumb drive.
- All four wing support stands, two fuselage support stands and engine support stand included. Many more parts to finish the project included. Some minor parts might have to be procured.
1963 Piper Aztec 23-250
Located at F70 French Valley
Contact: Reza Tabib (949.689.3162)
I am parting out my Zodiac. The engine has been removed Continental O-200 ( Still available former sale fell through) the remaining airframe is intact. I am asking $17,000 for the airframe. I have far more invested than the asking price.
All that would be necessary to get the airplane back in the air is a firewall forward kit, weight and balance and a new airworthiness certificate.
I thought that a member might be interested. This Is a very stable flying airplane and unlike the 601XL has never lost a wing.
If anyone wants further info they can contact me at this email address or the phone number listed. The phone is a land line so I can’t receive text messages.