Volunteers are what makes Chapter 63 a great club, They are the wind beneath our wings. If you feel a calling to volunteer, we can use your help in a number of capacities. Below, are several areas where we need you:
EAA Chapter 63 General:
- Pilots and ground crew for Young Eagles program
- Speakers/Presenters for chapter 63 gatherings, Do you have the ability to speak in front of crowds and you like to give presentations?
- Authors, yes if like to write, we are always looking for articles, stories to publish.
- Fly-Out Coordinator. We need members to organize Fly-Outs
EAA Young Eagles:
- Pilots - They get to take children flying
- Ground Operations: Assist with parking and directing aircraft
- Registration - Help children and parents complete the registration forms before their flight and assign them to fly with available pilots
- Escorts - Escort children safely to and from the aircraft
- Ground School Instructors - Basic walk-around inspections of a display aircraft to familiarize children with major components of an airplane
- Certificates - Complete the Young Eagles certificates for presentation following flights
- Recruiters - Help find children who might be interested in a Young Eagles flight.