The program is supported by more than 100 EAA chapters, and supports close to 120 scholars.
Each year, our chapter supports one scholar, between the ages of 16 and 19, in the form funding and mentorship to help him or her earn their pilot certificate.
March 3, 2022
(expired for 2022)
EAA Chapter 63 has once again been approved for a Ray Aviation Scholarship!
Due to our chapter’s dedication to EAA, youth engagement, and the wonderful application submitted, EAA and the Ray Aviation Scholarship Review Committee have accepted to support EAA Chapter 63 for 2022.
$10,000 Private Pilot Licence Scholarship
- Age 16 -19 by October 31, 2022
- Cat 3 Medical (within 20 days of selection)
- Transport Canada PStar (within 20 days of selection)
- Willingness to volunteer with Chapter 63 at Lyncrest
- Desire for Aviation Career
Deadline: March 31, 2022
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org