Chapter 846 is a very active group of aviation enthusiasts. In addition to our monthly meetings, we also sponsor :
- Fly-outs to local aviation events
- An annual fly-in and pancake breakfast
- Cookouts, a holiday party and other social events for the whole family.
- Historic aviation events such as hosting EAA's Ford Tri-Motor, pictured below, and their B-17, Aluminum Overcast.
- Tours of member projects and local aviation sites, such as Goodyear's Wingfoot Lake Hangar, home of the Goodyear Blimp
Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions. We would love to have you join us!
Membership Form- Please print and complete the Membership Form, then submit it along with your annual dues to the Chapter Treasurer.
Membership Roster- After clicking the link, login to the Roster Management page, submit and click "Member Search." The page offers some choices, but it is already preloaded with Chapter 846 information, just click "Search" again and the roster will be displayed.
Chapter By-Laws- Revised 1/9/20