Welcome to Chapter 33, a local outpost of the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) located in East Central Iowa. We are a diverse group of aviation enthusiasts, builders, instructors, and pilots, who get together to share our love of airplanes and flying.
We host many aviation-related events at our Chapter's airports - including Young Eagles rallies, flight and safety seminars, WWII aircraft tours, and experimental aircraft build sessions. Join us at one of our monthly meetings covering a wide array of aviation interests. Read our newsletters that are released periodically throughout the year. Guests are always welcome at any of our meetings and events!
Interested in finding out more about who we are and what we do, or want to see where we’re going to be next? Click on any of the links to the left to learn more!
- AWG, Washington Municipal Airport
- C17, Marion Airport
- CID, Eastern Iowa Airport / Cedar Rapids
- IOW, Iowa City Municipal Airport
- MXO, Monticello Regional Airport
- TZT, Belle Plaine Municipal Airport
- VTI, Vinton Veterans Memorial Airport
- 8C4, Mathews Memorial Airport / Tipton