Welcome to EAA Chapter 75, serving Quad Cities' community of Pilots, Builders, and Enthusiasts since 1959.
Chapter Announcements [Jan 31, 2024]
- EAA Ray Aviation Scholarship Application NOW OPEN. Apply online *CLICK HERE*. Applications deadline is midnight, Feb 16, 2024.
- CHAPTER MONTHLY EVENT!! This Saturday, February 3rd at Revv Aviation in Davenport beginning at 8:30am. This month's program will feature Dr. James M. Blum. FAA Aviation Medical Examiner, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics will discuss pilot medical issues. He'll cover medical certificate requirements, important steps for maintaining your medical, and specific conditions that render a medical certificate invalid. Dr. Blum will also discuss the importance of staying medically fit and best practices to accomplish that. At the end of his presentation, he will allow attendees for a question and answers. He will start speaking at 10:00 AM. You can arrive early from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM to socialize. This event is one that you do not want to miss!
- If you or someone you know is between the ages of 15-17 and are interested in learning to fly but don't know where to start, we have an event aimed at you. We'll be holding a TEEN Flying Start Event on Saturday, Feb 10, 2024 beginning at 8:30am at Revv Aviation Davenport for teens and their parent/guardian to review the requirements, costs, and scholarship opportunities. Weather permitting, we'll also conduct Young Eagle Flights. Parents must register youth in advance. Please email Gregory.email@example.com for the link.
- The chapter board members are always interested in your feedback. If there is something you'd like to see or do in 2024, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.
- Finally, if you want to know what's going on around the chapter, please keep coming back to this website. Spread the word. EAA75.ORG it's easy to remember and easy to share with others. Type EAA75.ORG into any browser and you'll get to this homepage.
Upcoming Chapter Events:
Every Wednesday from 3pm to 5pm, the 1500 Club meets at Revv Aviation's conference room, 9230 N. Harrison St. Davenport, IA 52806. This event is open to all who wants to catch up and socialize with fellow members, pilots and aviation enthusiasts.
EAA Chapter 75 is a 501(c)(3) non-profit focused on advancing aviation education within the Quad Cities Area.