The following tools are available for chapter member personal use only.
Tool Custodian: Joe Andre @ 253-753-6116
Marv Scott (253-691-5496) can do prop balancing for chapter members. We have a DynaVibe propeller balancer and can test and balance most engines.
You will need some way to attach weights to your flywheel or spinner backplate to complete the balance procedure.
- DynaVibe Prop Balancer ($50 donation to tool fund requested)
- Electronic Scales with ramps ($20 donation to tool fund requested)
- Compression Tester
- Magneto Timing Buzz Box
- Engine Stands, vertical and horizontal
- Craftsman Air Compressor (33 gal, 6 hp, 150 psi, oil free)
- Kerosene Heater
- Gas Welding Rig
- Riveting Tools
- Rivet Gun
- Rivet Squeezer
- Bucking Bars
- Clecos & Pliers
- High Wing Plane Jacks (Wing Jacks)
- Hand SeamerTool Rental