Due to concerns with the new coronavirus, our May meeting will be "virtual" via the Zoom conferencing application. The meeting will be an IMC workshop which will be hosted by Doug Stewart. If you have not received a meeting invitation to join in via Zoom, please contact Paul Ranieri (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
************Due to the current world events, further chapter activities are currently on hold. We'll let you know when we are able to be social again!************
2020 Coming Events - Tentative Schedule
Member Meetings - 4th Tuesday at 6:30 PM unless otherwise noted
- May - Virtual IMC workshop, see note above for further information
- June - Matt VanBergen will discuss ForeFlight capabilities
- July - Pre - AirVenture planning
- August - Caroline Rausch and her aircraft project
- September - IMC Club discussion
- October - Chili cookoff
- November - Election of chapter officers and ...?
- December - Holiday celebration
Held at the Lake In The Hills airport office unless otherwise noted, alternate months beginning in February at 6:30 PM. All chapter members are welcome to attend.
Young Eagle Rallies
Held at Lake In The Hills Airport on the first Saturday, May through October, beginning at 8:30 AM.
We try to fly-out on the third Saturday of each month, with details announced shortly before each event.
Held annually at the Lake In The Hills airport, in conjunction with the airport open house (generally late June).