Some site functionality, including user login and shop activity, are currently limited.
Frasca Flight Training Device
POWERING UP THE FRASCA
- Turn ON the power strip located behind the Frasca.
- Power ON the RCA (large) monitor – Press and release the power button on the lower right rear corner of screen – Wait for the BLUE screen (No Signal).
- Turn ON the main power switch (UP). The switch is located on the right side of the unit.
- The system should come up with the Visual SCREEN and the GISt screen.
- For engine start and engine shutdown, follow the Pilots Checklist Manual on the pages listed below.
- Refer to Page N-12 in the Pilots Checklist.
- Refer to Page N-16 in the Pilots Checklist.
AFTER LANDING, ENGINE SHUTDOWN and SECURING THE AIRCRAFT
- Refer to Page N-24 in the Pilots Checklist.
POWERING OFF THE FRASCA
- On the GISt screen (small screen)
- Select File (top left menu bar) – Select POWER DOWN TRAINER – Select YES you are sure?
- WAIT until the screens shut down and the loud fans shut down
- Turn OFF (DOWN) the main power switch. The switch is located on the right side of the unit.
- Power OFF the RCA (large) monitor – Press and release the power button on the lower right rear corner of the screen
- Turn OFF the power strip located behind the Frasca.