Whether you fly, build, restore or simply enjoy airplanes and aviation, you are welcome to attend our events and join our chapter. We are a group of aviation enthusiasts, aircraft builders, and pilots who get together with like minded people to share ideas, exchange information, encourage safety, serve the local aviation community and have a lot of fun doing so. Please come to our next meeting or event as our guest.
For more information on our chapter, please contact our president via the contact us page or visit us on Facebook.
News and Events
Our next meeting: Will be a Pot Luck Christmas gathering, time and location to be determined, most likely a heated hanger at the airport.
November Meeting highlights:
- Fly Boys the movie was playing as pizza and stories were consumed before meeting.
- Congratulations to the following chapter members for their recent aviation achievements:
- Camille Biancalana on earning her commercial and instrument ratings.
- Bill Snodgrass for earning his sport pilot CFI.
- Jim Perkins is now certified to do experimental transponder checks, and soon to be set for certified aircraft. email@example.com 970-310-9724.
- Financial Report
- December meeting is proposed to be a potluck or BBQ on a weekend afternoon, details to come.
- Ed Carr is looking for help finishing a BD5, if interested he is offering good money to help, up to $5K. Contact Adam Woodward if interested.
- Jay Turnbull from The Flying School presented their beautiful RV12, discussing student pilot perception, price and performance.... Thanks Jay!
Photo of the Month: The Flying Schools RV12iS