Dues are Due
Chapter Dues are $40 a year, payable via cash or check at the January Meeting or by PayPal online.
Note: Paying your dues with PayPal adds a $2 service fee to help us cover the cost of the fees to use PayPal.
EAA 32 Newsletter
- President's Corner by Bill Doherty
- January Meeting Minutes
- Notes from Dave's Journal
- Learning as We Go - “Here We Go With the New Year!” by mr. bill
- "Double Eagle Seat: Big Boy Mod" by James Braley
- "Starships and Skyhawks" By: Lauren Peca
- Members' Projects: Chris Santchi's RV-4, Dave McGougan's Kitfox and Frank Dressel's RV-14A
- Membership Opportunity Spirits of Aviation Flying Club, LLC
- Aviation Explorer Post 9032 Activities Update for February, 2024
- "It’s Back!!! 'The Return of the Sonerai' ” By Jim Hall
- Greater St. Louis Regional Aviation Events 2024
- 43rd Annual Ultralight & Light Sport Aviation Safety Symposium
- Wings & Wheels: Fly-in and Cruise In
- Go to the full February 2024 Newsletter.
EAA Chapter 32 General Meeting: February 17, 2024
Location: Aviation Resource Center
6410 Grafton Ferry Road
Portage des Sioux, MO 63373
Follow this Map to: St. Charles County Airport / Smartt Field (KSET)
Young Eagles Rally
Young Eagles: April 13, 2024
Safety Briefing: 8:30am
Registration: 9am - Noon
All flights are determined by the weather conditions and availability of pilots. You may sign up at https://youngeaglesday.org/. Registration forms are also available the morning of the Rally. A parent or legal guardian must sign the form before the child can fly. If a parent or legal guardian is not able to attend, please sign up on line.
For more information, click on the Young Eagles link in the menu.
Please note: If you sign up online, you will be signing up for a time slot. Please arrive as early as you can to 9am. Flights are still first, come, first fly. This is due to many factors out of our control such as weather, pilot availability, etc. Smartt field is located about a mile from the Mississippi river so sometimes we have to delay flights do to fog. In the summer, the air can get bumpy later in the morning because of heat and we may have to close early. If the winds pick up, we may have to cancel flights. We really want your kids to fly, so even if you sign up for a late morning time slot, please come as close to 9am as you can so we can get the flight in.
If you want more information on the Young Eagle Program, see the Young Eagles page for details.
Aviation Badge Workshop
Aviation Badge Workshop: April 13, 2024
The next Aviation Badge Workshop will be held on Saturday, April 13, 2024.
Time: 9am - Noon
Registration is required as space is limited. Sign up here using the scouts name. If you are signing up an entire troop, please include the names of each scout attended. We need the attendees names to compare with the Young Eagles flight registration form.
The Aviation Badge Workshop will be held in conjunction with the Young Eagles Program. If the scout wishes to fly with the Young Eagles Program, a parent or legal guardian can sign up the scout by using this registration form to sign up for a Young Eagles flight.
For more information about the Aviation Badge Workshop, click on the Aviation Badge Workshop link in the left menu.
Please donate to EAA Chapter 32 for our educational programs such as Young Eagles and Flying Start: