Chapter 32 meets on the third Saturday of the month at the Aviation Resource Center at St. Charles County Airport / Smartt Field (KSET) unless otherwise indicated. The General Meeting begins at 10am with a presentation following meeting.
EAA 32 Newsletter
JULY MEETING - July 18
- President's Corner By Bill Doherty
- Dave McGougan's Kitflox Project
- June Meeting Minutes
- Learning As We Go: “Wrapping up the First Half of the Year” by mr. bill
- For Sale
- EAA Chapter 32 Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
- From Prototype to Reality by Bob Murray
- Go to the full July 2020 Newsletter
EAA Chapter 32 General Meeting: Saturday, July 18, 2020, 10am
JULY MEETING IS HAPPENING!
Meeting Time: 10am
Place: Aviation Resource Center
6410 Grafton Ferry Road
Portage des Sioux MO
Young Eagles Rally
Young Eagles: July - CANCELLED
For more information, click on the Young Eagles link in the menu.
Aviation Badge Workshop
Aviation Badge Workshop: July - CANCELLED
For more information, click on the Aviation Badge Workshop link in the menu.