Chapter 32 meets on the third Saturday of the month at the Aviation Resource Center at St. Charles County Airport / Smartt Field (KSET) unless otherwise indicated. The General Meeting begins at 10am with a presentation following meeting.
EAA 32 Newsletter
- JUNE MEETING IS HAPPENING!
- President's Corner By Bill Doherty
- OL 750 Slow Progress by Arthur Graves
- Dave McGougan's Kitflox Project
- “Is That Your Final Answer?” by mr. bill
- A Bird Dog, the USS Midway, and a Damn Gutsy Pilot
- A2Z Aircraft
- Still More Thoughts From the COVID Bunkeby Dave Deweese
- Some Childhood Memories Jim Bower
- A Year in Aviation Explorer Post 9032 Jim Hall
- Go to the full June 2020 newsletter
EAA Chapter 32 General Meeting: Saturday, June 20, 2020, 10am
JUNE MEETING IS HAPPENING!
Meeting Time: 10am
Place: Aviation Resource Center
6410 Grafton Ferry Road
Portage des Sioux MO
Young Eagles Rally
Young Eagles: July - CANCELLED
For more information, click on the Young Eagles link in the menu.
Aviation Badge Workshop
Aviation Badge Workshop: July - CANCELLED
For more information, click on the Aviation Badge Workshop link in the menu.