· 1st Fri. of each month (5:00pm) - Saint Augustine First Friday Cookout - Northeast Florida Regional Airport (SGJ), St Augustine, FL - 1st FRI of each month at 5:00 PM in the Clubhouse (Hangar C-4) - Join other pilots, aircraft owners and aviation enthusiasts in a casual social setting. Feel free to bring a dish or drink to share...we'll have the grill going! Join the SAAPA.
Contact - Saint Augustine Airport Pilots Association
Website - http://www.saapaclub.com/
Email - SAAPA@yahoo.com
· 1st Sat. of each month (8:00am-12noon) - EAA Chapter 690 Pancake Breakfast and Aviation Program - EAA 690 Hangar, Gwinnett Co./Briscoe Field (LZU), Lawrenceville, GA - Join us every first Saturday of the month for a hearty pancake breakfast of eggs, pancakes, sausage, biscuits, gravy and coffee or orange juice. $6 for adults, and $3 for children. Short aviation related presentation at 10:30, completed by noon.
Phone: (404)314-7573 or (770) 339-0804
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
· 1st Sat. of every month - Bodacious Fly-In Breakfast - Cannon Creek Airpark (15FL), Lake City, FL - Excellent and varied menus, $5.00 Donation Requested. Field & Weather 800-766-0406. Private Airport, Fly in at your own risk. Unicom 123.0, Lat 30 deg 10 min x Long 82 deg 40 min.
· 1st Sat. of every month - Flying Tiger Breakfast Buffet - Flying Tiger Airport (FL54), Worthington Springs, FL - Join us for the best $5 breakfast buffet around! Held the first Saturday of every month. 2 runways 18/36 - 4000', 9/27 - 5000'. Clubhouse with observation deck, look for rotating beacon on arrival. Freq. 122.9 See you there!
· 1st Sat. of each month (8am-12noon) - EAA Chapter 709 Monthly Breakfast and Meeting - Richard B Russell Airport (RMG), Rome, GA - We have combined our monthly meeting and monthly breakfast -- both events are now held on the first Saturday of each month. Breakfast starts around 8am and is followed by a presentation and the monthly chapter meeting at 10am. Note: the October breakfast/fly-in is held at Flying M Ranch (AL32), where we host a lunch.
Contact: Chris Williams
Phone: (770) 547-3200
· 1st Sat. of each month (7:00 AM. - 10:00 PM.) - EAA Chapter 614 Monthly Pancake Breakfast - Pineville Municipal Airport (2L0), Pineville, LA - EAA Chapter 614's famous first Saturday pancake breakfast. Finest breakfast around. All you can eat of pancakes, eggs, sausage, biscuits, hash browns, grits, gravy, coffee, juice and milk.
Contact - Nick Nicewarner
Phone - 318-452-0919
Website - http://www.614.eaachapter.org
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
· 1st Sat. of every month - EAA Chapter 866 Fly-In Pancake Breakfast - Arthur Dunn Airpark (X21), Titusville, FL - Pancakes, sausage, coffee and O.J. for $3.00. (we also offer biscuits and gravy). At Walkawitz Aviation, FBO, Titusville.
· 2nd Saturday of each month (10:00am) - EAA Chapter 485 Monthly Meeting and Lunch - Ferguson Airport (82J), Pensacola, FL - Meetings include interesting guest speakers and presentations on important aviation issues affecting flying in the local area. Lunch is normally served following the meetings.
Phone: (850) 291-4134
· 2nd Sat. of each month (11am-1pm) - Tellico Plains Pilots Association Cookout- Tellico Plains Airport (85TN), Tellico Plains, TN - airport open to all pilots - suggested donation of $5 gets a lunch of hot dogs, hamburgers, or BBQ with sides, drink, and dessert - current menu gets posted at https://www.facebook/com/tellicoplains.pilots - new feature is a fly market so bring your excess aviation articles (aviation stuff only) - 122.9 CTAF
Phone: (423) 253-2333
· 2nd Sat. of each month (8:30 AM) - EAA Chapter 445 Monthly Breakfast at the Eagle Ramp - Tallahassee Regional Airport (TLH), Tallahassee, FL
· 2nd Sat. of each month - EAA Chapter 683 Monthly Breakfast - Guntersville, AL (8A1) - best breakfast around!
Phone: (256) 506-2834
· 2nd Sun. of every month - Noted discrepancy: description says 2nd Sunday but original date occurred on Saturday; call first (8:30am-11:30am) - Avon Park Jet Center Fly-In Breakfast - Avon Park Executive (AVO), Avon Park, FL - Avon Park Veterans Honor Guard - Good Cooks, Good Friends, Fly In, Drive In, All Welcome - Avon Park Jet Center - Unicom: 122.8
· 2nd Sat. of each month (except for special occasions) (11:00am-2:00pm) - EAA Chapter 172 Monthly Meeting at the Pea Patch Aerodrome (61GA), Blythe, GA - eating time at the meetings is 12:30 PM but come earlier, maybe around 11:00 AM, talk and look at the aircraft projects etc. For April and August it is a breakfast fly-in starting at 9:00 AM. No meeting in June and October because of the fly-ins.
Phone: (706) 547-3607
· þ 2nd Sat. of each month (8am-noon) - FL Aviation Center 2nd Saturday Pancake Breakfast - Quincy Municipal Airport (2J9), Quincy, FL - Drive-in or fly-in for our Second Saturday Pancake Breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, sausage, grits, coffee & orange juice, all for just $5. After breakfast, participate in a pilot workshop co-hosted by AOPA's Airport Support Network and the Quincy-Gadsden Airport Authority. The workshop will include a presentation on hot aviation topics as well as open discussion on operating in and around the Quincy Municipal Airport.
Contact: Lacey Smith
Phone: (850) 778-3591
Riley (850) 723-6798
· 3rd Saturday of each month (8:30am) - Lite Blue Angels’ 3rd Saturday Breakfast- Shields Airport (AL55), Elberta, AL - A great All-You-Can-Eat breakfast of Pancakes, Hash-brown patties, Sausage, OJ and coffee, all but for a modest donation. Served up at 8:30 (approx). Enjoy formation tables and chairs along with good ol' Hangar BS. No meeting. CTAF 122.9. NOTE: These events may be suspended during winter months. Please contact the LBA before attending during cold weather.
· 3rd Sat. of every month (9:00am-11:00am) - EAA Chapter 108 Monthly Meeting and Pancake Breakfast - Crestview Airport (CEW), Crestview, FL - Breakfast is served at 9:00 and costs $5; the meeting starts at 10:00. Everyone is welcome.
· 3rd Sat. of every month (8:00 AM. - 11:00 AM.) - Timeless Wings & Wheels Fly-In Breakfast - New Smyrna Beach Airport (KEVB), New Smyrna Beach, FL - Fly-in, walk-in or drive-in for breakfast. Your $6.00 Donation goes to support our “Veterans in the Classroom” project.
Contact - Carole
Phone - 386-314-4499
Website - www.timelesswingsandwheels.com
Email - Carole@timelesswingsandwheel.com
· 3rd Sat. of each month (8:00 AM. - 9:30 AM.) - EAA Chapter 190 Pancake Breakfast - Moontown Airport (3M5), Huntsville, AL - Every third Saturday. Breakfast served by Buckhorn High School Band Boosters.
Contact - EAA190
Website - http://www.eaa190.com
Email - email@example.com
· 3rd Sat. of each month (8:30am-11:00am) - EAA 354 Monthly Pancake Breakfast - Dawson Municipal Sport Aviation Center - Dawson, GA (16J)
· 3rd Sat. of each month (8:00am) - EAA Chapter 812 Breakfast and Meeting - meeting begins at 9:00am with breakfast prior to that time - Ocala International (OCF), Ocala, FL - Ocala EAA Chapter 812. Meetings to be held at 9:00am on the 3rd Saturday of each month. Breakfast gathering before the meeting. Call for more information.
· 3rd Sat. of each month (9:00am-11:00am) - EAA Chapter 1288 Pancake Breakfast - Valkaria Airport (X59), Palm Bay, FL - Best Pancakes & Sausages in Florida! Fresh Orange Juice, Great Coffee, $3.00 donation to the EAA (Pancakes are all you can eat). This is our regular monthly breakfast although the price will be one new unwrapped toy for the USMC Toys for Tots program. Menu will remain the same, best breakfast in town.
· 3rd Sun. of each month (8:00am-11:00am) - EAA Chapter 803 Sebring Pancake Breakfast - Sebring Airport (SEF), Sebring, FL - Pancake Breakfast, 8 AM - about 11 AM at the Chapter Hangar. Unicom 122.7 for taxi directions. Check with the FBO for Discount Fuel
· 3rd Saturday of each month (11:30 AM. -- 1:30 PM.) EAA Chapter 1350 Monthly Hamburger Lunch - LaGrange Callaway Airport (KLGC), LaGrange, GA - EAA chapter 1350 will be having its hamburger lunch this Saturday, Feb. 15, from 11:30 - 1:30 at LaGrange Callaway airport (KLGC) in LaGrange. We’ll be serving hamburgers, chips, drinks, coffee, good company, and all the sunshine you can soak up for only $5.00. We always have a good time and treat our guests rights and would love to have you join us. If you're looking for a reason to get away and fly somewhere, we'll have a lunch waiting for you and will make you glad you came. Hope you can join us. - Contact - Jimmy Robinson or David Barrett
Phone - 678-314-3333 or 706-957-3607
Website - http://www.eaa1350.com
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
· 3rd Saturday of each month (9:00 AM. -- 10:30 AM.) EAA Chapter 1350 Monthly Pancake Breakfast - LaGrange Callaway Airport (KLGC), LaGrange, GA - EAA chapter 1350 will be having a pancake breakfast from 9:00 - 10:30 at LaGrange Callaway airport (KLGC) in LaGrange. We’ll be serving pancakes, sausage, eggs, OJ, coffee, and sunshine for only $5.00. We always treat our guests well and make them feel welcome and would love to have you join us. Come try our breakfast and we will make you glad you did.
Contact - Jimmy Robinson or David Barrett
Phone - 678-314-3333 or 706-957-3607
Website - http://www.eaa1350.com
Email - email@example.com
· 3rd Saturday of each month (8:00am-10:00am) - EAA 354 Country Breakfast - Dawson Municipal Airport (16J), Albany, GA - COUNTRY BREAKFAST, GOOD FOOD, GOOD FRIENDS, COME JOIN US
· 4th Sat. of each month (~10:00 am-3:00pm or so) - Maran Airport (68FD) Cookout/Get-together - Fountain, FL - food served around noon but come early to visit; you’ll be eating leftovers if you get there much later than 1pm
· 4th Sat. of each month (9:00 AM.-10:30 AM.) - EAA Chapter 38 Monthly Breakfast/Meeting - Warner Robins Air Park (5A2), Warner Robins, GA - Come join us every fourth Saturday of the month for some eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, grits and juice. You can’t beat the meal or the company, bring the family! LET'S GO FLYING!
Contact - Mike Curington
Phone - 478-955-5636
Website - http://38.eaachapter.org
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
· 4th Sat. of each month (11:00am) - Ladies Day at the Pea Patch - Pea Patch Aerodrome (61GA),Blythe, GA - 11:00 AM at the Pea Patch Aerodrome; runway 01/19: 2500' x 150' sod -- fair --; GPS: N33° 18.08' N / 82° 10.46' W; Elevation 434', 4511 Boulineau Rd., Blythe, Georgia, 30805.