FPA Membership has its privileges!
- FPA members renewing their memberships are requested to pay their dues by January 1st every year.
- Any currently active FPA membership includes participating membership in our Meetup scheduling software.
- First-time members are also entitled to a complimentary 6-month EAA membership if not already an EAA member.
- Payments can be made by PayPal or by sending a check payable to Fitchburg Pilots Association, 563 Crawford Street, Fitchburg MA 01420.
- Payments can also be made in person at the FPA Aviation Center (our hangar).
- FPA is an IRS Section 501(c)(3) public charity for qualified tax-deductible donations; EIN #26-0254136.
Individual Membership - $50: An Individual Membership is for any person who pays Membership dues and is an Individual Member in good standing of EAA.
Family Membership - $50: A Family Membership is for any family, including parents and children, who pay the appropriate Membership dues and are Family Members of EAA.
Student Membership - $25: A Student Membership is for a calendar year, similar to the above memberships.
Hangar Fund Contribution - $40.00: The Board of Directors respectfully asks that each Individual/Family Membership pay an additional annual assessment (tax-deductible) at the time of membership inception/renewal in order to help fund future FPA hangar improvements and to offset the hangar's operating expenses.
Scholarship Fund (multiples): The FPA Scholarship is funded by individuals and corporations interested in investing in student aviators, the protection of our aviation future.
General Donations (multiples): Make general donations to the FPA. Put several into your shopping cart in one easy step! They all look the same - and ten of them just might be a better value than the "$100 hamburger" that never costs just $100.Annual Christmas Party - TBD: Details are on our Meetup Calendar. Purchase must be COMPLETED by 6 PM EST on TBD.