The Board of Directors of EAA Chapter 724 has agreed to hold an August gathering in a hanger (Row T-7 Unit A) at the Merritt Island airport. The hanger is located on the south side of the airport. Entry through the fence can be made at Space Coast Aviation (South side FBO) then walk in front of the FBO and across the newly paved ramp to hangar Row T-7, Unit A is on the south end of the hangar row. The gathering will be on Saturday August 29, 2020 starting promptly at 09:00 hours. We'll have Coffee & Donuts ( donation of course accepted).
A short briefing regarding the ongoing maintenance/renovation of our chapter building and the acquisition of an airplane project donated to the chapter as a fund raising project will be covered, then it's entertainment time.
Our guest speaker, Dr Leo Murphy from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, will then have an interesting presentation. See below.
Seating will be provided but for more comfort please bring your favorite lawn chair, remember to maintain social distancing
Here is a list of Aviation events that our members would be interested in:
- 1st Saturday - Authur Dunn Airport - breakfast sponsored by EAA 866
- 2nd Saturday - Space Coast Airport (Titusville) - VAC breakfast
- 3rd Saturday - Valkaria Airport - breakfast sponsored by EAA 1288
- Sept 21 - 27, 2020 - Triple Tree Aerodrome Fly-In - Woodruff, SC
- Nov 12-14, 2020 - DeLand Sport Aviation Showcase - Deland, FL