This is the website for Chapter 266 of the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) in Montreal, Quebec, an organization devoted to the interests of recreational aviators and aircraft homebuilders.
Our chapter was founded in 1963 and has an excellent base of experience and knowledge.
To promote an interest in safe flying and provide technical support of aviation interests including home-building of aircraft, and flying of recreational aircraft.
The Mission of EAA Chapter 266, Montreal, Quebec
- To provide a forum for discussion of aviation subjects, by aviators, for aviators and aviation enthusiasts.
- To provide a support group for aviators and aviation enthusiasts, by means of talks on aviation subjects such as weather, a builder's description of his homebuilt construction, technical representatives description of their aviation related products, professional pilot description of his particular type of flying, such as helicopter flying or charter flying.
- To sponsor technical hands-on talks with practical demonstrations such weight and balance sessions.
- To provide technical counseling and suggestions to home-builders and aircraft owners through Technical Councilors.
- To provide flight testing counseling and suggestions through flight advisors.
- To provide hands-on practice in various aspects of aircraft construction such as metal working.
- To promote flying through the participation by holding Young Eagle days whereby children ages 7 to 17 are introduced to flying through chapter members giving free introductory flights to children.
- To promote flying to the population at large and especially those of the Montreal area, through various EAA programs.
Please feel free to contact our leadership team by selecting the "Contact Us" menu option on the left.
- President: Mike Lustig
- Vice President: Bill Evans
- Treasurer & Marketing Director: Roberto Cea-Campo
- Secretary: David Cyr
- Webmaster: Sandrine Gressard
- Program Director: open
- Membership Director (interim): John Dudkoff
- Young Eagles Co-ordinator: Michel Moreau
- Librarian: Ed Hannaford
- Catering: Leo & Nora Nikkinen
- Newsletter Editor: Richard Guevara
- Technical Counselors: J.P. Chartrand
- Flight Advisor: Graham Batty