Marysville EAA Chapter 1629 AirVenture Chapter Camping 2021
Returning for AirVenture, chapters now have an affordable opportunity to establish a “beachhead” at which to base their activities. Rather than paying by the day, a campsite is staked out until the convention ends. Chapters are able to purchase in advance two to six campsites at a flat rate in order to establish a chapter base of operations. Since the campsites will be staked out in advance, each chapter can direct its members to camp in the vicinity of this area.
- The chapter can secure two to six campsites for a special flat rate of $252 per site. Additional sites may be acquired under the usual camping rules and pricing. The first six people who contact me and turn in payment to me will receive the special flat rate.
4. Chapter camping is only available in Camp Scholler, aircraft camping is excluded from this offer.
a. Andrew Hale will arrive first and pick up the camping credentials for all chapter campers and be available to distribute them to their respective campers as they arrive.
b. Andrew Hale will be mailed camping credentials for all chapter campers and distribute the credentials to their respective campers prior to arrival at Camp Scholler. Andrew Hale will be mailed all credentials during the week of July 5, 2021 after payment is processed by EAA.
13. There are at most 6 campsites at the $252 price per site. At least one current paid member of the Marysville EAA Chapter 1629 must be associated with each individual campsite. Once they are gone they are gone. You may call 937-303-7392 to find the current status of how many campsites are left. A campsite is secured once I receive payment, the information stated below and I have emailed a confirmation to you.
14. To take advantage of this opportunity please send an email to MarysvilleEAAChapter@gmail.com by April 17, 2021 with the following:
b. Your EAA National Number
c. Your email address
d. If you will be a Tent or RV
e. The day you plan to arrive
f. Names of those camping with you
g. Contact info during AirVenture such as a cell phone number
15. To make payment by April 17, 2021 please do one of the following 2 methods:
1. By mailing (arrival before April 17, 2021) a check in the amount of $252 per campsite made payable to Marysville EAA Chapter 1629 to:
Marysville EAA Chapter 1629
760 Clymer Rd.
Marysville, OH 43040
2. By paying online by using a debit card, credit card or PayPal account and the button below: (Because PayPal charges fees of $0.30 per transaction and 2.9% per transaction amount you will be charged the following:
1 campsite $259.61
2 campsites: $518.92
3 campsites: $778.22
4 campsites $1,037.53