EAA Chapter 1625 AirVenture Chapter Camping 2022
Returning for AirVenture, chapters now have an affordable opportunity to establish a “beachhead” at which to base their activities. Rather than paying by the day, a campsite is staked out until the convention ends. Chapters are able to purchase in advance two to six campsites at a flat rate in order to establish a chapter base of operations. Since the campsites will be staked out in advance, each chapter can direct its members to camp in the vicinity of this area.
The following guidelines apply to this special opportunity:
1. The chapter can secure two to six campsites for a special flat rate of $270 per site. Additional sites may be acquired under the usual camping rules and pricing. The first six people who contact me and turn in payment to me will receive the special flat rate.
2. At least one camper per individual camping site credential must be a current paid member of the EAA Chapter 1625 and a current EAA National member through the end of AirVenture Oshkosh. That person will be listed on the camping request form that is submitted by EAA Chapter 1625 to EAA National.
3. Offer excludes improved sites (water and electric) and sites in Paul's Woods, 101 Woods, handicap and generator areas.
4. Chapter camping is only available in Camp Scholler, aircraft camping is excluded from this offer.
5. EAA National staff will stake out these campsites for the chapter, beginning on or around Tuesday July 11th, 2022. Due to the camp ground already being open for weeks, chapter camp sites will be staked out as close as possible to the desired locations listed by the chapter.
6. No refunds due to early departure are allowed for these campsites.
7. EAA Chapter 1625 must comply with the policies and guidelines stated in EAA's current camping guidelines. The current EAA Camping guidelines can be found by clicking EAA's current camping guidelines.
8. Darlene Ford will will manage all chapter camping credentials. .
9. EAA Chapter 1625 is not permitted to occupy their site until Friday, July 15, 2022
10. Additional camping information, along with services provided can be found by clicking Camping Amenities.
11. We hope to have our Chapter Campsite somewhere on 34th street or 35th street between the fly-in theater on the left and Audrey's Park on the right. This is where we have had our chapter camping in years past. See the map below (click on the map to open a larger map in a new window):
12. There are at most 6 campsites at the $270 price per site. At least one current paid member of the EAA Chapter 1625 must be associated with each individual campsite. Once they are gone they are gone. You may call 614-557-1170 to find the current status of how many campsites are left. A campsite is secured once Darlene Ford has receive payment, the information stated below and Darlene Ford has emailed a confirmation to you.
13. To take advantage of this opportunity please send an email to email@example.com by March 30, 2022 with the following:
a. Your Name
b. Your EAA National Number
c. Your email address
d. If you will be a Tent or RV
e. The day you plan to arrive
f. Names of those camping with you
g. Contact info during AirVenture such as a cell phone number
14. To make payment by March 30, 2022, please mail (arrival before March 30, 2022) a check in the amount of $270 per campsite made payable to EAA Chapter 1625
EAA Chapter 1625
PO Box 476
Chillicothe, OH 45601
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-557-1170 with any questions
EAA Chapter 1625 Secretary