EAA Chapter 14 is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and we very much welcome your charitable donations. They help support the general expenses, improvements, and maintenance of our facilities; they also support our community outreach efforts, including our very popular Young Eagles program.
Any cash, checks, real or personal property, aircraft, supplies, etc. made to EAA 14 are deductible by a donor, if the donor chooses. There are specific government rules for donations and you should always work with your tax professional if you want to claim a deduction.
Our EIN number is: 95-3477380
How can you donate?
- Cash: A donation box is clearly marked in Hangar 1 of our facility.Just place the cash in the donation box.
- Checks: Make out checks to EAA Chapter 14.You can place them in the donation box or mail your check to:
EAA Chapter 14
Attn: Hangar Manager
1409 Continental Street
San Diego, CA 92154
- Access your personal PayPal account.
- In the upper menu, select Tools, then at the dropdown menu, click Send Money.
- Enter email address: Eaach14@gmail.com
- Enter payment amount.
- At the Add a note option, enter “Donation”
- Send the payment.
Contact EAA Chapter 14 at email@example.com to ensure we can accept the donation and determine how you want to handle claiming the donation. The Chapter Secretary will forward your information to the Chapter Hangar Manager. The Hangar Manager will arrange a time to drop-off or pick-up the items.
Contact EAA Chapter 14 at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we can accept the aircraft. The Chapter Secretary will forward your information to the Chapter Hangar Manager.
Donors should work closely with EAA Chapter 14 ahead of time to ensure we both agree on what will be done with the donation, how much it is worth, and when the donor wants to take the deduction.